Life Coaching with Emily Carpenter
Vida member Emily Carpenter is offering a trio of coaching sessions to Vida members for a discounted rate of $200.
Emily is a business owner (of Tunnel 7, a web design and marketing business), and is also an Internal Family Systems-informed life and business coach.
If any of the following rings true for you, you might benefit from coaching. Are you:
- Ready for a transition in your work or personal life but struggle with imposter syndrome, self-doubt, or feeling paralyzed by your options?
- A socially-minded change-maker driven by the desire to make a significant impact, but struggle to choose the right path?
- A business owner in the throws of the chaotic (albeit beautiful) journey of entrepreneurship, but struggle with all.the.things?
If you’re stuck working yourself to the ground, struggling to set personal and professional boundaries, or sitting in a pattern of thinking that’s keeping your growth stagnant, you've come to the right place.
Let’s work together to:
- Develop self-awareness and mindfulness habits in the service of living the life you want to live.
- Refine your processes. Whether you’re a business owner or looking for your next move, I’ll help you run your career without letting it run you.
- Find the best ways to make a difference as a socially-minded change-maker who cares about making the world a better place.
- Propel your life (and maybe your business!) forward in a sustainable way that aligns with your values and desires.
You can message Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org or on VIDA’s PDX Slack channel to talk more and to schedule sessions.
Log in to find out more.
Note: Not all member benefits are available to all memberships, and all member benefits are subject to availability.